Tahlee Rouillon talks Living with Greater Ease & Grace
Tahlee Rouillon is music composer extraordinaire at Sonesence. She offers peace seekers an easy way to achieve calm with a sonic shortcut called meditones.
After going through many difficult changes, Tahlee created The Gentle Transition for other sensitive souls struggling with change (who want to feel a whole lot better).
She also creates bespoke meditation music for wellness entrepreneurs and hangs out on Instagram a lot.
In this Podcast Tahlee shares
- The challenging life circumstances that lead her to create The Gentle Transition, an online program enlightening sensitive souls to move through times of transition with greater ease and grace.
- How to sooth the nervous system during times of crisis
- Emerging from the darkness and into a space of surrender
- The science behind her revolutionary Meditones
- The value of surrounding yourself with soul sisters and brothers
Resources mentioned in this Podcast
The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty (2013 film)
The Emotional Guidance Scale from the book “Ask And It Is Given” by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
Connect with Tahlee
Learn more about Tahlee’s transformational online program The Gentle Transition
Shop her glorious range of Meditones albums + Download a FREE track by joining her mailing list
Bec Van Leeuwen is a truth-seeker, devoted wife and mother, a globe-trotter, a nature lover and a human potential activist. Her mission is to support and inspire awakening women who are on a quest to create real and lasting change in their lives, their communities and the world.