Living From Your Heart with Rebecca Walker
An authority on all things wellness, Rebecca Walker is the former Editor-in-Chief of popular luxury lifestyle publication Asia Spa Magazine and the Founder of boutique consultancy The Wellness Nomad.
Born in Australia and based in Asia for over a decade, she is an avid writer, traveller, certified yoga teacher and prenatal yoga instructor whose passion for holistic health has led her to some of the world’s best resorts and healing sanctuaries. Fuelled by an interest in wellbeing and personal development, Rebecca’s infatuation with the wellness industry is rivaled only by her wanderlust, and her commitment to live from her heart.
In this Podcast Beck shares
- The story behind her rapid rise from English Teacher to Editor-In-Chief
- The hidden dark side of her charmed life: burnout, sickness and isolation
- The desperate moment of clarity that changed everything
- Leaving her high flying career and packing her bags for Bali
- Coming face-to-face with her true self
- Redefining success and re-writing the rules
- Living from the heart and in total alignment with your truth