Open Wide with Melissa Ambrosini
Melissa Ambrosini is a bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl, host of number one Podcast, The Melissa Ambrosini Show, a speaker, and self-love teacher. In her signature straight-talking style, Melissa teaches women how to unlock their full potential, master their inner Mean Girl, smash through limiting beliefs, and ditch the self-doubt so that they can start living the life of their dreams. Named a ‘self-help guru’ by Elle Magazine, her mission is to inspire women to create a heart-centred life that’s wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love.
In this Podcast Melissa shares
- What inspired her to write her brand new book Open Wide
- The importance and power of taking personal responsibility for your energy
- How everyone we meet is a reflection of us, and the valuable opportunity for grow that this provides
- Cultivating self-love and self-knowing in order to move our relationships into greater alignment
- Healing sexual shame
- Soulful sex
- And so much more (this one is juicy!)
Listen To The Podcast
Connect with Melissa
You can also visit Melissa on:
Bec Van Leeuwen is a truth-seeker, devoted wife and mother, a globe-trotter, a nature lover and a human potential activist. Her mission is to support and inspire awakening women who are on a quest to create real and lasting change in their lives, their communities and the world.