Open Wide with Melissa Ambrosini
Melissa Ambrosini is a bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl, host of number one Podcast, The Melissa Ambrosini Show, a speaker, and self-love teacher. In her signature straight-talking style, Melissa teaches women how to unlock their full potential, master their inner Mean Girl, smash through limiting beliefs, and ditch the self-doubt so that they can start living the life of their dreams. Named a ‘self-help guru’ by Elle Magazine, her mission is to inspire women to create a heart-centred life that’s wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love.
In this Podcast Melissa shares
- What inspired her to write her brand new book Open Wide
- The importance and power of taking personal responsibility for your energy
- How everyone we meet is a reflection of us, and the valuable opportunity for grow that this provides
- Cultivating self-love and self-knowing in order to move our relationships into greater alignment
- Healing sexual shame
- Soulful sex
- And so much more (this one is juicy!)
Listen To The Podcast
Connect with Melissa
If you enjoyed listening to this Podcast then you will LOVE Mel’s books Mastering Your Mean Girl and Open Wide
You can also visit Melissa on:
Website : Youtube : Instagram : Facebook : Twitter : Pinterest
Bec Van Leeuwen is a truth-seeker, devoted wife and mother, a globe-trotter, a nature lover and a human potential activist. Her mission is to support and inspire awakening women who are on a quest to create real and lasting change in their lives, their communities and the world.