Hugette Montesinos on seeking your own identity
Editor-In-Chief and Creative Director of Disfunkshion Magazine, a nomadic women’s movement in print pages, Hugette Montesinos wears her heart on her vibrantly coloured sleeve and is a shining example of a life lived in faith, service, gratitude and humility.
In this Podcast Hugette shares
- Her journey from dentistry student, to working in the fashion industry, to living out her dream as Editor In Chief and Creative Director of Disfunkshion Magazine
- Seeking your own identity and discovering your real passions
- Redefining success and what it means to you
- Navigating Social Media and consciously filtering in things that serve and empower you
- Why you should stop trying to figure everything out and “find yourself”
- Perseverance and the urge to throw in the towel
- Finding balance and having faith in a greater purpose
- Walking in divine collaboration with God
Resources mentioned in this Podcast
Connect with Hugette
You can visit Disfunkshion Magazine online at dfsmag.com
Bec Van Leeuwen is a truth-seeker, devoted wife and mother, a globe-trotter, a nature lover and a human potential activist. Her mission is to support and inspire awakening women who are on a quest to create real and lasting change in their lives, their communities and the world.