Lunar Abundance with Ezzie Spencer
Flourishing with the cycles of the moon
Dr Ezzie Spencer trained as a lawyer, went on to work in government, nonprofit and research sectors and earned her PhD in women’s wellbeing and justice after violence.
Feeling that something elemental was missing in the intellectual world of law, Ezzie began to explore the correlation she noticed between her feelings and the phases of the moon.
Her concept, Lunar Abundance, marries intellect with intuition and has reaped results for many women, through Ezzie’s one-on-one coaching sessions and through the support of a flourishing online community at www.lunarabundance.com
The moon is a mirror, Ezzie says, for self- awareness and offers a valuable means of practising self-care and enhancing our wellbeing. But perhaps its greatest gift is abundance – showing us a way of giving and receiving, a means to invite more goodness into our lives.
In this Podcast Ezzie shares
- Her personal journey from training and working as a Lawyer, to completing her PhD and how, through noticing the patterns in her own life she developed the practice she now calls Lunar Abundance
- How applying the Lunar Abundance principles helped Ezzie to grow and shape her business
- What “Abundance” actually means
- How she works with all eight lunar phases and the Yang and Yin energies
- What we can expect from her upcoming book, An Abundant Life: Flourishing with the cycles of the moon
- How she applied Lunar Abundance to joyfully write and publish her book
- Where to start on your own journey of abundance
Resources mentioned in this podcast
Connect with Ezzie
To get a copy of Ezzie’s book An Abundant Life: Flourishing with the cycles of the moon head here
Ready to start working with the phases of the moon to cultivate greater abundance and joy? Sign up to Ezzie’s Lunar Abundance Salon
Want to hear more from Ezzie? Check out her Podcast
You can also visit Ezzie on
Bec Van Leeuwen is a truth-seeker, devoted wife and mother, a globe-trotter, a nature lover and a human potential activist. Her mission is to support and inspire awakening women who are on a quest to create real and lasting change in their lives, their communities and the world.