Emma Mildon talks to Curiosity, Creativity and Courage
Number One Best Selling Author, International Columnist and Publicist Emma share with us the story behind the Soul Searches Handbook.
When Emma Mildon set out on a worldwide soul search she had absolutely no idea where it would lead her. From working with Medicine Men, to exploring channeling, energy healing and connecting with spiritualists the globe over, Emma found herself immersed in a vast web of healers, teachers, authors and like-minded soul-searchers across the globe and now aims to provide fun spiritual wisdom to her generation.
In this Podcast Emma Shares
- Her journey as a soul searcher
- How she made the transition from aspiring writer to #1 Bestselling Spiritual Author
- Living through fear on the creative path
- The power of partnership and the magic of lifting up others
- Authentic expression and trusting your own voice
- Coming out of the spiritual closet
- Her personal spiritual practices
- Cultivating faith and the art of surrender
Resources mentioned in this Podcast
Personal & Spiritual Development Books
Connect With Emma
Get versed in all things New Age over on her Soul Channel
Deep dive into spiritual musings for the modern age on her Blog
You’ll also find Emma on
Bec Van Leeuwen is a truth-seeker, devoted wife and mother, a globe-trotter, a nature lover and a human potential activist. Her mission is to support and inspire awakening women who are on a quest to create real and lasting change in their lives, their communities and the world.